Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Indicate, Warn, Alarm, Break, Start and much more
The Kellermann CR4® is the ultimate all-in-one solution for motorcycles with indicator switch.
The load independent indicator relay elevates the functionality of older motorcycles to an up-to-date level and even optimizes the electronics of currently released bikes. As with all Kellermann flasher relays, the in some cases occurrence of unwanted additional flashing of non-activated indicators has also been cured. For the biker the CR4® has many new controlling options on offer: Indicate, warn, alarm, break, start, und much more. But the clear message is: Only use what you really want. The biker decides what functions the Kellermann CR4® should control. The integrated flasher relay offers one convenience function: A short ‘indicator on – indicator off‘ triggers five flasher cycles. This lets the rider quickly return to concentrating on their turn, or overtaking manoeuvre. The sequence can be interrupted at any time by switching ‘on /off’ in the same turn direction. But the magic box can do much more: It’s also a hazard flasher, an alarm unit, an adaptive break light and a starter assistant. And the hazard warning flasher can run without the ignition key, until shut of manually or by the battery protection switching. The alarm unit signals thieves its readiness with a control light and reacts on movements or shocks with warning signals from horn and indictors. The alarm is set by the very simple method of turning the ignition on/off twice in quick succession (on /off, on /off ).
In addition it also has an integrated flasher reset memory and battery protection. Should the supply voltage drop below a limiting value, the alarm system switches off in order to prevent damage taking place to the battery. The adaptive break light makes the ride safer. Emergency or very strong breaking will create a flashing break light that will urgently warn the following traffic. The starter assistant lets the engine start after the hand break is pulled three times.
Despite the unit’s many functions, it can be installed rather easily the wires connect directly to the indicator relay.
ECE-tested Flasher Unit With Convenience Functions + Hazard Warning Unit + Adaptive Brake Light + Starter Assistant + Alarm Unit
- Suitable for indicator switches
- Very simple exchange relay installation
- Replaces the original 2-3 pole flasher relay
- Hazard warning flasher can be activated with and without additional hazard switch
- Alarm unit responds to changes in position and vibration
- NEW Alarm sensibility adjustable in 10 steps
- Alarm Unit with external alarm sensor port
- Battery protection switching (undervoltage protection)
- Restricts the accompanying flashing of non-activated indicators
- Load-independent / steady flash rate
- Indicator switching capacity 0.5-85 watt (max. 42.5 watt per side)
- With horn switch port (max. 50 watt), works as a power horn relay
- Intuitive operation
- Indicator reset memory
- Slim housing 128x22x12 [mm] (L/W/H) for installation almost anywhere on the motorcycle
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
|type of relay:||Blinkerschalter|
|technology of relay:||Adaptives Bremslicht, Alarmanlage, Komfortblinkfunktion, Startassistent, Warnblinkanlage|