Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Atto® RB: sensationally small, spectacularly bright!
Our exceptionally compact indicator with maximum illuminating power
With the Atto® RB we made the almost impossible possible: This indicator is extremely small and spectacularly bright at the same time. Compact and illuminating power: With this combination the Atto® RB is a real sensation!
This is our most compact indicator ever. For comparison: The light surface of the Atto® would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! This consequent reduction offers completely new styling options for the motorcycle. In fact, the Atto® RB basically disappears on the motorcycle. This indicator will only grab your attention when it really has to!
The Atto® RB flashes with the intensity that has made the products of Kellermann legendary and our company over and over again a trend setter in this segment. This indicator offers maximum illuminating power at minimal size, in short: sensationally small, spectacularly bright! We advise not to look for too long into the beam of this little power house.
The optimized light channeling is managed through a smart system on lenses and reflectors. Apart from the known Kellermann HighPower LED technology** we used the new EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency technology for the first time.
The complete electronics of the Atto® RB are in the casing, this indicator can be plugged into the 12 volt net directly.*
* Electronical accessories may be required to match indicators signal frequency.
** Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest type of construction.
ECE-tested for rear
- sensationally small, spectacularly bright
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- With M5x0,5x6,5 fastening screw
- Measure: Length 14mm, max. diameter 10mm, glass diameter 7,8mm
- European design protection