Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3-5 days**
’Seeing red’ right to the point!
The Atto® RB/RB Dark is another kid on the block of the highly successful Atto® family and probably the world’s smallest street legal
rear and break light for motorcycles. The Atto®/Atto® Dark already defined a completely new category of indicators: sensationally small
and spectacularly bright. The new rear and break light Atto® RB/RB Dark will be no different, but due to its dual function will take things
The light surface of the Atto®/Atto Dark would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! Therefore the tail of a bike can get a complete clean look
and feel. This rear and break light will only grab your attention when it really has to!
The break light of the Atto® RB/RB Dark warns with an intensity that is second to none. It keeps the following traffic at distance.
Therefore the Atto® RB/RB Dark is enhancing safety on the road.
The Atto® RB/RB Dark can be installed in different ways and offers more options to individualize a bike. It can be mounted in pairs or
centrally as a single light!
The optimized light channeling is managed through a smart system of lenses and reflectors. This combination is possible thanks to
the use of the well known Kellermann HighPower LED technology**, along with the new EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency
The complete electronics of the Atto® RB/RB Dark are in the casing, this rear and break light can be plugged into the 12 volt net directly.*
* Possibly electronic equipment is needed to regulate the flashing rate.
** Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest type of construction.
ECE-tested for rear
- horizontal mounting
- sensationally small, spectacularly bright
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- With M5x0,5x6,5 fastening screw
- Measure: Length 14mm, max. diameter 10mm, glass diameter 7,8mm
- European design protection
Please note the extensive electronic equipment