Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21 - 23 Days*
The Atto® DF Integral is the first built-in version from Kellermann, it can be fully integrated into the fairing or other components. The slim casing almost fully disappears and gives the desired ‘clean look’ when it comes to customizing.
Behind the extremely small yet sensationally bright Atto® DF Integral lays a multifunctional all-rounder: At the rear it is visually almost completely disguised with a light surface, which would fit four times on a 1 Cent coin! In result the rear of the motorcycle can be designed as clean and individual as never before. However, in action the Atto® DF Integral shines with an intensity which has made Kellermann products legendary – it’s not the size but the illumination power that counts. Indicators, rear and brake light warn with an uncompromising intensity, clearly signalling the following traffic to keep its distance.
Kellermann’s well-known HighPower LED technology** and EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology manage an optimized light channelling through a smart system of lenses and reflectors and thus enabling this combination of sensational brilliance and minimal size. The Atto® DF Integral can be combined with various other series e.g. Atto® or Bullet 1000®.
The complete electronics of the Atto® DF Integral are in the casing, this Atto® DF Integral can be plugged into the 12 volt net directly.*
* Possibly electronic equipment is needed to regulate the flashing rate.
** Combination out of the IC operated Longlife Protection Guard® system with high-performance-LEDs latest
ECE-tested for rear
- Completely new styling options
- Replaces the existing rear / brake light as well as indicators
- Sensational new rear look
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- European design protection
- With M5 x 0,5 x 6,5 mm fastening screw